Handicapping and the Four-Stroke

Went riding yesterday at a local mx track with some local pros, I let them ride a gytr Yamaha yz 144. and a stock yz 125.. they both went on forever about how much fun it was .

They ride a crf450 and yzf450, after a long day of riding both said they had not had this much fun in a long time and both were going to add a two stroke to their garage soon.

rayceandanthony-1.jpg

Edited by ncc

125's are fun ........ hell , I have a blast on my kids YZ 85 but they are only fun when they are on the pipe , you have to go for it or get off the track , on a 450 you can ride around in 3rd gear and cruise at a decent pace and make the jumps even if your not going for it:excuseme:

I was thinking today about what went down a few years ago and how about if the factory's built a 250cc rotary engine that made more torque and hp than a 250cc 2t instaed of a 450cc 4t, would all the 2t people want a cc restriction put on the rotary engine ? :smashpc:

Went riding yesterday at a local mx track with some local pros, I let them ride a gytr Yamaha yz 144. and a stock yz 125.. they both went on forever about how much fun it was .

They ride a crf450 and yzf450, after a long day of riding both said they had not had this much fun in a long time and both were going to add a two stroke to their garage soon.

rayceandanthony-1.jpg

Jordan river ohv? That track is so fun!

Yes it is they just changed a few tings and it is much better.

off topic , do you know a guy named Bill Clemson ? he lives over that way and races the old guy A class , we went to HS together .... you will like this , we built pipes for our 2 strokes in metal shop