Sign in to follow this  

2012 crf250/450

anyone have any pic/videos/helmet cams of their '12 crf250 or 450? seriously considering making the switch next season..

also any ride reports?

anyone have any pic/videos/helmet cams of their '12 crf250 or 450? seriously considering making the switch next season..

also any ride reports?

This is all I got at the moment. The day I brought my 2012 CRF250 home. It is now tore down to the frame and I am building it through the winter.

IMG-20110907-00026.jpg

This is all I got at the moment. The day I brought my 2012 CRF250 home. It is now tore down to the frame and I am building it through the winter.

IMG-20110907-00026.jpg

dang, brand new bike and you havnt even ridden it?? let us know if you find anything wrong with it like mess ups or flaws. Im interested to see if the factory does do everything they should.

Bike looks awesome!

It is now tore down to the frame and I am building it through the winter.

Why don´t You ride it in winter?

Is it common in states that You don´t ride Your bikes during winter?:smashpc:

Yeah, its pretty common in the states.. Were so good most of us only have to ride 8-9 months out of the year. The slower guys tend to move to places like Florida and SoCal to get more practice in..

Just kidding. Riding in the snow sucks

Why don´t You ride it in winter?

Is it common in states that You don´t ride Your bikes during winter?:smashpc:

we dont do that in Texas riding season never ends

Bragger!! LOL!!

Yea riding in the snow blows. At least DE isnt too bad

new bikes are usually purdy flawless, but the factory does NOT grease the suspension!! The front end is greased, but thats usually becaused the dealer hast to assemble that part. I always tear my new scoots down too. The air filter is usually dry as well. I change the oils and coolants too, just for peace of mind. Doesn't hurt to put a wrench on the spokes, they are usually less than tight, but more than loose. Just keep a close eye on the wheel the first 10 hrs or so. But MAN those new HONDAS are soooooo sick!