Sign in to follow this  

where do you order from?

well my local shop recently went out of biz and no one has picked up ktm yet. I have always ran motorex premix and gearoil. My question is where do you guys order it from? iv looked and bikebandit has a good price on it, but it doesnt tell the motorex part number so i dont know if its the same oil. Powersportsuperstore has good deals on it too but no number either. The only place i can find the exact oil for sure is cycle hutt and its 20 bucks more than the other 2 places for 4 liters. Since i dont have anywhere to get it around here im going to buy a bulk. so wheres a good place to order motorex oils for a good price at?

If you have any dealer around that is affiliated with tucker rockey distributing they should be able to order it and send it to you for a decent price. my local shop is not a ktm dealer but i still order my motorex through them. i think parts unlimited also distributes motorex.

bikebandit had motorex for the cheapest prices 4l bottles. gear oil was 48, and the 2t was 60. bought 2 of the gearoil so yea i spent 165 on oils

bikebandit had motorex for the cheapest prices 4l bottles. gear oil was 48, and the 2t was 60. bought 2 of the gearoil so yea i spent 165 on oils

Glad ya found it.

I don't think I have spent that much on oils in 3 years, though. hehe :smashpc: