Sign in to follow this  

California mc or lower deer valley 10/9 sunday

Well with the rain that is supposed to hit this week next weekend should be epic who's in!! :smashpc:

Gret Ossi i just did the same new tires so awsome ill have 3-4 guys with me as it gets closer we will set a time i hope you can make it as you are a great guide

This weekend will be great conditions to bad I'll be to tired to do anything. Friday night I play in Cotati, Kawi you should come check out my band will be at the Tradewinds and then Saturday night I play in Laytonville, Sunday I'll be in recovery mode.

This weekend will be great conditions to bad I'll be to tired to do anything. Friday night I play in Cotati, Kawi you should come check out my band will be at the Tradewinds and then Saturday night I play in Laytonville, Sunday I'll be in recovery mode.
:smashpc:

dam id like to see you play but i have to go ride dirt bikes in the Sierras

upper lake got allot of rain Tuesday, i wouldn't doubt it if they went into a wet weather closer after Wednesdays storm.:smashpc:

Wednesday is supposed to dump rain but Cow closures don't go into effect untill after we get like 6"? for the season so Cow might be open.

ummm, the rain shut down logging for the week because we cant truck in the mud. so now i have to ride dirt bikes, bummer

spoke to the ranger station today and there has not been enough rain to shut down the mountain so its on for lower deer valley sunday morning :smashpc:👍

alway room for more we will be there at 8:30-9:00 at the lower deer valley cutoff cant wait should be epic!!!:smashpc:

Been getting alot of rain today. Get ready to roost!

Edited by mxgregg

Hey Brian, I might try to drag my butt up there. That storm got me jonesin for some roost.

Hey Squid, you wouldn't be the guy I met at T.Tunzi's would you?

Took a short notice day off today, staging at Lower Deer Valley Rd at 9 ish this morning, I'll post a brief ride report tonight. I'm getting wet....

WOW OSI GET ME ALL EXCITED GET THE BIKE BRING THE KID!!!

👍

No, not his first time out on a new to him bike and really has not rode

much as of late. He is tall as me and has a KX85.