Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye RM125

And hello RM250:banana::smashpc:. My patience finaly paid off. Been looking around for a good deal on RM250 for a while, and finaly picked up this one few days ago. I think I got a steal. It's a 2006 and I got for $1700. So far, I can't find anything that is wrong with it other then a leaking fork seal, and some other minor things like needing new grips. Otherwise I think it is in great condition. Starts first kick cold. I am planning to ride a few times untill the season ends, and do a teardown of the suspension, regreasing every bearing, top end, and whatever comes up along the way. It was ridden by a guy who looked like was in his late 30s or early 40s. The only aftermarket parts on it are V-Force reeds (he gave me stock too), acerbis chain guide and pro-taper fat bars. Below you will see the pictures. Now I just have to sell my 2001 RM125 eventhough I enjoy riding.

IMGP0429.jpg

IMGP0432.jpg

And this is my 125.

6.jpg

I'm in Brooklyn, NYC.

Albany here, maybe get to Walden for an Open Practice sometime? Whole bunch of TT guys there.........

Albany here, maybe get to Walden for an Open Practice sometime? Whole bunch of TT guys there.........

I would love to come down to walden someday. I never been there but heard a lot of good things about that track. I've heard about those crazy whoops. I usually ride at E-town. Sometimes I go to MX573 and LIMX.

that 125 looks awesome! (not trying to take away from the 250, that looks nice too)

Thanks. That picture was taken right after I put on new graphics. It still looks good, with some scratches on the graphics. I took really good care of that 125. The 250 I will probably keep the yellow theme.

My dad lives in Newburgh. There's a ride this weekend where they let you ride the catskills and there's free beer! I have the info here somewhere but I'd love to meet some of you guys so keep me posted if you are going to walden sometime

What did you want for the rm 125 because I was looking at one like yours same year, yellow graphics with a pro circuit pipe for 1250 and if you wanted the same price id get yours bc your a tt member and he's a stranger lol

What did you want for the rm 125 because I was looking at one like yours same year, yellow graphics with a pro circuit pipe for 1250 and if you wanted the same price id get yours bc your a tt member and he's a stranger lol

I PMd you about it.