Sign in to follow this  

Idk what a good bike for me is, HELP ME.

ok. Im 16 yrs old. i am currently 6'1", athletic build, and ill probably get a little taller. I do a ton of trail riding in PA on my 02 KLR 250, as on the roads also. this is my first year riding (on the road, as i just turned 16) and already put 3,500 miles on my KLR 250. My dad said that is really good for a bike like that. I take care of it like gold. But now i am looking for a cruising road bike, as my whole family rides, and takes day trips. I want something a little more comfortable and be able to cruise well on the high way if need be (since my bike is at the top on the high way and isnt a great bike to take a road cruise on) ultimatley we will be taking at least 4 hour road trips, on highway and back roads. so something big but not too big. price range is obviously not very high because i am the one gonna be paying for it. I was looking at maybe like a 650, or 700 nighthawk? Believe me i have been riding all my life and i am extremely comfortable on a bike. I was top in my classes at all of the courses that i have taken. so i am not too afraid of a bigger bike, i can handle aboutany bike u throw at me. Do you have any good suggestions?

this is a dirtbike forum bud,not sure how much help your gonna get with roadbikes