Sign in to follow this  

05 DRZ ~ couple comments, couple questions

Starting to get my '05 DRZ sorted out, at 5'7" I did install a Kouba link (DRZ2 ~ 1.25" lowering), and a few other bits (hand guards & gel seat). Although I have to admit that for me the gel seat just isn't working out and would gladly trade it for a stock seat (PM me if you feel like dealing).

I also have an "E" header on the way and should have it installed by this Friday ... or Saturday. Over the winter I am planning on getting a second set of wheels mounted up with D606's, the Trail Wings work great on asphalt roads and gravel, but that's it.

Oct%202011_a.JPG

Oct%202011_b.JPG

One thing that bothers me is the speedo, according to my GPS at an indicated 55mph it's 5mph slow. And where I ride, running 5mph slow can get you run off the road! So it looks like a Trail Tech Vapor is in my furture. And with my intent of running two different size wheels, can the Trail Tech be easily switched over from one to the other? If not, is there one that can be?

Yes the trail tech is easy to adjust. Just keep notes on your settings and it can be changed in less than a minute.