Sign in to follow this  

Go pro 960 in slow mo

Does any body have any slow motion videos made with a go pro 960? I am trying to decide between the 1080 and 960 and seems to be the only reason I would consider spending the extra 100 bucks.

the big dif is the new slot on the back of the 1080. you can get the LCD view screen and the bacpack battery and attach them to the 1080. the bacpack battery doubles the battery life.

Here's a good example of the GoPro Slow Motion:

Slow motion between the GoPro HD and 960 is no different. That video is shot with the HD hero but in R3 Mode (720P at 60FPS). The 960 is fully capable of everything done in that video. I never even use 1080P for my videos.

Slow motion doesn't just end there though. You can get real technical and use Twixtor to get extremely slow shots:

(Not my Vid)

Yea and it only works with Adobe After Effects and some other programs (doesn't work with Sony Vegas). I believe after effects is $1500 or $1000 and twixtor is like $300. This is why I don't have twixtor or After Effects, the price is a little beyond my range! :smashpc:

EDIT: I think they recently came out with Vegas support. Might have to actually get this now!