Sign in to follow this  

who still is racing 2t

Title pretty much sums it up. Who is still racing mx on a 2t? What class and what bike?

250, 450, and Open b class on a 01 cr250. would still have a 125 as well but pointless when i can race my 250 in that class

Just went back to the two stroke 2012 ktm 250 sx

Race class + 35 +40 +45 Also some tracks here have a open 2 stroke class.

I'm this close to racing my CR250, I just wish I had a few extra dollars around here somewhere -looks at unused entertainment center, sighs-

I raced my 500 in open expert, but that was because I didn't have a local AMA membership, I really should be open novice or amateur I guess.

I race my 05 YZ125 (134 actually) in the Open Expert class and 2stroke class. This year I also had a KX250F and my results in the Expert class weren't that far off with the 125. Since I'm having much more fun on it, I'm selling both bikes and getting a 2012 YZ125 soon.

been off my bike for 2 years just started riding again, get no practice in, my practice is on the track since i dont have a truck for the bike at the time, 08 ktm250xc 250c but for being so out of shape im still running close to the people that have been consistant. Get me a truck this winter so i can get some practice in and ill b on the b line at the start of next year. harescrambles

06 yz134 In Pro xc around here. A at gncc, just picked u a 06 yz250 today.