Sign in to follow this  

What is your favorite famale racer?

Stefy Bau gets my vote. I don't know if she still races , but she used to compete against the MEN in AMA Motocross. I saw her get the holeshot ,in a qualifier at Unadilla !

You want old school, mercedes gonzalas i raced against her once and during practice i did laps with her she was good and a true pioner

You want old school, mercedes gonzalas i raced against her once and during practice i did laps with her she was good and a true pioner

Oh yes.... used to ride with her in the Deserts of Cali... she was and is FAST :smashpc:

I have to go with Ashley Fiolek also... she's just amazing! I also like Victoria Hett.

ASHLEY FIOLEK!

read her book, Kicking Up Dirt, and you will be a fan for life

Also youtube her, and watch some videos of her interviewing, or when shes just goofing off with her friends, she seems so down to earth

and well, any of us would DIE to ride a 250f like she does =)

ASHLEY FIOLEK!

read her book, Kicking Up Dirt, and you will be a fan for life

Also youtube her, and watch some videos of her interviewing, or when shes just goofing off with her friends, she seems so down to earth

and well, any of us would DIE to ride a 250f like she does =)

Yes I really love her!

Another vote for Mercedes Gonzales! No one could touch her for years. Ashley Foilek is doing wonders for our sport and is a great role model for the young up and comers.