Sign in to follow this  

Florida Dam skeeters at Croom

Holy crap, what happened at Croom???

As soon as I got out of the truck on Sat I was molested by thousands of skeeters (that's Mosquitos for you Notherners) and so were the guys next to me. I don't know what happened there but dam was it nasty. Even when you stopped on the trail you were attacked. I guess maybe they are the new Banana spider:foul:. It wasn't like they had a ton of rain and standing water was "everywhere" and it was relativly cool so why were they out?.

Made for a short day of riding!!!!:smashpc::bonk:

Don:thumbsup:

Yup-dude I work with just recovered from Dengue. They don't know if he got it here or Costa Rica. I was out Sat. & experienced the same thing. It has generally been a wet Summer here so that's when they multiply. OFF! is my recommendation.:smashpc:

• Like 1

Don maybe if you weren't riding around in shorts, a wife beater, and no helmet you wouldn't have noticed them so much.:smashpc:

Hernando county is cutting back if not dissolving mosquito control.

Glad you defined skeeter. I thought you had a new name for quad riders.

Reef,

"Don maybe if you weren't riding around in shorts, a wife beater, and no helmet you wouldn't have noticed them so much"

Wow, raggin' on the old guy!!! Is this just because you get a KTM???

I guess your all in shape and ready to tear it up huh:smirk:🤣

Brett,

You know I have many names for Quadders, but like people there are some good and many bad so I refrain from posting what I think about the :smashpc::foul:👍:foul::busted::foul:🤣:foul::foul:Quadders.

btw, they were out in force at Croom that day.

Reef,

"Don maybe if you weren't riding around in shorts, a wife beater, and no helmet you wouldn't have noticed them so much"

Wow, raggin' on the old guy!!! Is this just because you get a KTM???

I guess your all in shape and ready to tear it up huh:smirk:😛

Brett,

You know I have many names for Quadders, but like people there are some good and many bad so I refrain from posting what I think about the🤣:foul:🤣:foul:🤣:foul:😛:foul::foul:Quadders.

btw, they were out in force at Croom that day.

My wife is sitting here laughing. You can't get in shape when all you do is work.:smashpc: Still haven't had the KTM out.👍

November I'll be back to regular hours. Maybe then I'll be able to keep in you sight for a few seconds.:busted:

i carry the can of OFF in the gear bag, spray some on before ya head out but thanks for the head up! riding thurs/fri!