Sign in to follow this  

Launch control devices?

I like this one but is kinda steep in price at $89.00 I thought these things were not over $40.00
nope, there all around 100. ive used both PC and works connection. both worked equally well. theres not much to them, so they all pretty much will perform the same.

works connections are good but i dont like the two bolt design. someone i know popped the head off of there wc holeshot device. havent heard anything about pro citcuit. i had a turner and was happy with it and i think outlaw is almost the same as turner. there are many brands out there. i saw one that had a hinge on it so you didnt have to take off the fork and i have seen one that has two different positions. honestly there is not much to them and the differences can only vary so much. pick one andy youll probably be happy.

Expect to see less company's offering hole shot devices. The patent owner sued most of them for copy right infringement......and won. The company's will either pay for the right to offer the same design, discontinue or change the design like I saw one do on Vitalmx.

Expect to see less company's offering hole shot devices. The patent owner sued most of them for copy right infringement......and won. The company's will either pay for the right to offer the same design, discontinue or change the design like I saw one do on Vitalmx.

does anybody have a link to the new on that was advertised on vital?

I found this one on E-Bay.....Has anyone had one of these by RFX http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-YZ250-YZ-250-96-12-RFX-HOLESHOT-DEVICE-LAUNCH-CONTROL-CNC-ALUMINIUM-/390351974575?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item5ae2ca70af

Its just a tad over $50.00 with shipping. Looks sturdy

Id buy it. Just like everyone said... they are all the same