Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Midweek Track Grooming

I'm planning on riding Thursday during the day and was wondering if anybody knew which tracks in Denver would be prepped?

Does anybody know which tracks are prepped on which days? The ones listed below are the only two that I know of so far.

Thunder Valley - Wednesday,Friday

Berthoud - Thursday

Any others would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lakewood usually rips Thursday morning once. I dont think any other track preps on Thursdays

Thanks for the help guys.

Do you happen to know what time IMI and VDR prep on Thursdays? I'm planning on leaving Denver at about 11 at the earliest so it would be helpful to know what time both tracks prep.

Thanks

I know it ain't thursday but two rivers in Milliken preps a great track(one of the best around) on Wednesday nites after 3 pm check out their facebook page for info.

Speaking of IMI (Erie) The new layout is so sick! Will be heading up there often

Aztec in Colorado Springs opens from 1-6 on Thursdays with a fresh prep and water.

We will prep this Thursday if YOU COME gets dark at 6:30! If we get enough bikes we will keep going until the weather stops us!!

Thanks for making the changes you did in the last few weeks. The track is just awesome, flows really well, all the jumps are nice. I did not care for the track since you cut out the south section I used to love and made that hill thing around back, but now with everything else you've done it is really really good!! Cant tell you enough what a great track you now have!!

Speaking of IMI (Erie) The new layout is so sick! Will be heading up there often

Likewise. Look for my black single cab ram with black wheels. Say hi

I didnt know of any changes. how does it compare to berthoud? Last I rode IMI there was a bunch of step ups, some not very forgiving. Does it have the do or die doubles?

There are easy doubles, easy step ups, easy tables, many beginners who ride IMI for a short time do all of the jumps, there is nothing do or die.

AND: IMI is prepping on Monday Columbus Day too!