Sign in to follow this  

Who has gone back to playing MX vs. ATV Reflex after playing Alive?

Just curious. I've gone back. I got MX vs. ATV Alive when it came out. Hated it like others, waited for some of the gameplay patches and the Honda stuff. Played it some more, just doesn't feel right.

I've got Alive on eBay and I deleted all the DLC. I just re-downloaded Reflex through Xbox on demand and played through the weekend to get my rider and bike back to where it was before I ditched the game for Alive. Awesome. It's like having a new game.

Who else has gone back to playing Reflex after the crushing disappointment of Alive?

I bought Alive on release night, tried playing it for a couple weeks, then got rid of it. Back to REFLEX!

I play both of them so they both feel like different games. I find when I play Alive more though that I over ride the bikes on Reflex because they are so much more lighter..I still like both of them and will continue to play both.

I havnt gone back to reflex yet but quit playing alive pretty promptly. Is there any good downloadable content for reflex to make it fresh?