Sign in to follow this  

California Lets ride Georgetown or Foresthill this saturday 10/8

The rain this week, plus 72 degree temps should make for some great conditions. Anyone want to meet up at either Georgetown or Foresthill on Saturday?

I'm riding on Sunday, but if my replacement radiator gets here on Friday rather than Saturday I'll be down.

If it comes on Thursday you should go ride with me and the Donkey on Friday! We're calling in sick..... got an appointment with Dr. Stone E. Ford at 9am! :smashpc:

If it comes on Thursday you should go ride with me and the Donkey on Friday! We're calling in sick..... got an appointment with Dr. Stone E. Ford at 9am! :smashpc:

Man!, stonyford does sound appealing. But I think its gonna be foresthill for me

Hi all, sorry to hop on this with a question out of your topic, but I could not find how to post it elsewhere, sorry, I am not a regular on forums.

I was wondering if anyone knew if you can get a 45 foot motorhome towing a 22 foot trailer into Georgetown or Forresthills riding areas? (and is camping there allowed?)

Thanks for any info, sorry about posting it here!

Hi all, sorry to hop on this with a question out of your topic, but I could not find how to post it elsewhere, sorry, I am not a regular on forums.

I was wondering if anyone knew if you can get a 45 foot motorhome towing a 22 foot trailer into Georgetown or Forresthills riding areas? (and is camping there allowed?)

Thanks for any info, sorry about posting it here!

You do see campers at Georgetown but I would not do it with one that big. Both staging areas at Georgetown are out small single-lane Forest Service roads. Small road but the parking area is rather big with room to turn around.

Foresthill is off a big/better paved road. Camping is allowed at both areas.