Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Kawasaki Fires Mike Fisher

My thoughts exactly. Mitch Payton is like the Chuck Norris of MX/SX! :smashpc::worthy:👍

Yea, no doubt.

Mitch doesn't push his chair around, the world turns under Mitch's chair :busted:

MAX!!!

• Like 1

Needed more money to pay Villopoto.:smashpc:

This could be one of the nails in the coffin.

makes sense, isn't baggett pointed out of the 250 class with one year left on his PC contract.

meaning hes gonna be on a PC 450

he should have known better than to cross Mitch.

Hmmm ? so what did Fisher do to piss off Payton ?

So the guy that just managed the Kawasaki team to the 2012 Supercross title and 2012 National title just up and get's fired? I don't buy it and I don't buy that it has anything to do with Pro Circuit and Mitch Peyton. He must have screwed Mr. Kawasaki's wife or something! I want to see an official post on this, otherwise it's just more rumors....

PS.... Tweets by CR22 and JS7 are not "official".

So the guy that just managed the Kawasaki team to the 2012 Supercross title and 2012 National title just up and get's fired? I don't buy it and I don't buy that it has anything to do with Pro Circuit and Mitch Peyton. He must have screwed Mr. Kawasaki's wife or something! I want to see an official post on this, otherwise it's just more rumors....

PS.... Tweets by CR22 and JS7 are not "official".

Definitely tapped the wrong wife, only logic I can think of.

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/10/04/former-factory-kawasaki-team-manager-mike-fisher-statement