Sign in to follow this  

2011 Monster Energy Cup. Hybrid Track

I think he will be on his YZF for this race i know he is racing. Chad is the only one out. I am hearing JS7 may surprise everyone and sign with team 22, Two Two could also be on Suzuki this year they have signed Gosselaar. Chad has too much work to do before 2012 season to race this event, like signing James.

cant wait. hope stewy has a deal done for this race. not looking like it tho.

told me he was riding...i wont say what he is riding....lol...

I think he will be on his YZF for this race i know he is racing. Chad is the only one out. I am hearing JS7 may surprise everyone and sign with team 22, Two Two could also be on Suzuki this year they have signed Gosselaar. Chad has too much work to do before 2012 season to race this event, like signing James.

lmao....not going to happen...Stew on 22's team

lmao....not going to happen...Stew on 22's team

Heard it here first. Why would Chad sign Gosselaar and keep his mechanic? everyone else is signed only James left and Yamaha doesn't want him. Suzuki and Makita has split and i think it makes sense that team TwoTwo will be on Yellow bikes for 2012.

Heard it here first. Why would Chad sign Gosselaar and keep his mechanic? everyone else is signed only James left and Yamaha doesn't want him. Suzuki and Makita has split and i think it makes sense that team TwoTwo will be on Yellow bikes for 2012.

lmao..7 will be on a yamaha in 12 reed is trying to pull Short but he is going to the the Brooks/Mcgrath honda team..he was not happy riding that pos 350. Reed will also be on hondas again in 12...anything you want to know just ask...your info is so far off its funny...

just one more little tid bit and im done, Reed didnt like the Suzuki but he liked Goose. ill let you guess who's going to spin wrenches for Reed in 12..