Sign in to follow this  

What tires do you use and what do u pay?

As is the case for most of you aswell im sure, i like sharp knobs on my tires but Paying the price often puts a bit of a damper on it. Therefore, im curious what type of tires do you use and what price do you get them for? Im in canada so im particularly curious what you other canadians are shelling out.

I like michelin starcross intermediates and i get them for 110 apiece taxes in.

MT21 on the front, D606 on the back. About $75-80 each. Flip 'em around about every 500 miles, keeps the wear even and improves traction. Rear goes for about 2k miles, front for about 3k.

Im running GoldenTyres. I cant tell you what I pay because they help me. Before that, on my 18" rim I was running IRC M5B (I had to order it in, its a soft terrain tire but it was awesome on my 300 in any conditions) and I was paying $110 and on my 19 it was a Dunlop MX51, payed about the same and the performance was excellent. I tried the MX 51 on the front and wow, that thing was a POS! I gave it to my dad, hes never forgivin me since!

I just put on a set of Pirellis...Scorpion XC on the front(love it!) and a tubeless MT43 trials on the rear(Love it..not as much as my Michelin trials)...both mounted and balanced...$200 tax in.

As is the case for most of you aswell im sure, i like sharp knobs on my tires but Paying the price often puts a bit of a damper on it. Therefore, im curious what type of tires do you use and what price do you get them for? Im in canada so im particularly curious what you other canadians are shelling out.

I like michelin starcross intermediates and i get them for 110 apiece taxes in.

110 a piece?!?!?!?! I use the Michellin Starcross also around here its 140 total 70 a piece my local shop must be hooking me up thats crazy

110 a piece?!?!?!?! I use the Michellin Starcross also around here its 140 total 70 a piece my local shop must be hooking me up thats crazy

What store u get them from and what kind of starcross?

I have a sedona mx887it rear and it ran me 62$ which includes mounting. front tire is some dunlop cant remember what, came on the bike.

I'm on my third set of MotoZ Traculas. They are pricey, but I absolutely love them down here in the deep Florida sugar sand.

I like the Motoz Terrapactors... great intermediate tires.

Welcome to Canada, When the Canuk dollar was at par or worth more than the US $ we never saw price reduction here, oh well i guess this is the price to pay for all the nice social programs we have here in Canada 👍

not to mention no red/green stickers, no forestry/conservaton police acting like they are god, no mountains or rules and regs on all the places you can't ride or go, and unlimited riding from your doorstep-at least in the BC interior. Now that I think about it the extra couple buck for the tires are more than worth it.