Sign in to follow this  

Fast Flexx handlebars

Fast Flexx Handlebars

Im not really interested in buying them, just curious if anyone even uses these and how well they work.

I have had mine for all most two years now and will not ever go back to a solid bar again. I have had surgery on throttle wrist due to torn ligament and bone dislocated and after switching to the flexx bars the wrist is not as sore as with solid bars.

They feel good on the bike and are very sturdy but weigh a lot more than regular bars. They can take some abuse and withstand crashes. I have had a couple of get offs and they are still true.

Thats awesome man, i have been reading up on them a little, never even heard of them until i got my recent Dirt Rider. They are cool bars, i want to find someone with them so i can try them. riding enduro all day takes a toll on your arms, but if most of the shock goes into the bars, that would be great. I still havent found out if they are 7/8s or 1 1/8s.

I think they only make 1 1/8. The first time you ride with them you will think your forks got 2" of extra travel. If your old or ride off road in a bunch of rocks they are great.

well, im not old, i might as well be with everything wrong with me haha. But i do ride a lot of rocky terrain, and at the end of a lond 6-9 hour day average of riding, my body is screaming to stop and i just want to sleep. Not sure if they can help with 9 hour rides, but i am very interested now, too bad the are $300+. But when i go to work in the oil fields, ill have enough money to get them plus more haha. Thanks for the info guys.

I've had mine for about a year and a half and love them. I get really bad arm pump in HS races and while the bars do not completely end the arm pump, it greatly reduces it for me.

Plus the customer service (Cole) is amazing!

They took a lot of the buzz out of my hands on the yz250. Now if they just made pegs that did the same thing...:smashpc:

Had the almost two years and really liked them. Their updated pivot pins are much nicer than the old model which needed a fair amount of maintenance. Great in all types of terrain and you can really feel them work on the MX track. The option to swap bushings out easily is also really nice when you're doing some test and tune. Really reduces arm and hand pump. I recently broke my set of flex bars and went back to a set of pro tapers in a pinch and found I actually like the pro tapers better for some reason...Oh and awesome service support. Real nice people to deal with. They're definitely worth a try if you have the money.

I definitely want to try them, im going to look around and see if I can find a fair price on a pair, or see if I can find anyone with them so I can try. Thanks guys.

I got both of my sets on ebay for around $150 each, it took a while and lots of bids but eventually I got what I wanted.

i found a couple of them here on the classifieds, but i have no idea what bend to get, what do you think im 6 foot, what is a good bend? currently i am running KTM stock with my Pro Tapers and i love them.

Didn't TT have a group buy for this ? Maybe we could do another one a little $$$$$!

I'm in!!