Jetting at altitude with a pipe

Hi all. I know that jetting has been discussed ad nauseam and I have done searches but not found an answer for my situation. I just bought a bone stock 2011 DRZ 400S with 700 miles. I installed a full Akrapovic Ti Evolution exhaust and cut a larger than 3 X 3 hole in the air box. I also installed a BMC air filter. I’m in Las Vegas and the altitude at my house is 2000 feet and I’ll be riding up to about 8000 feet. I have the stock CV carb on and it did not sound lean while warming it up for an oil change but I have not ridden it yet since I’m working on a bunch of other mods as well. I also have a CV carb from a 2006 DRZ 400 SM that has the FMF Power Up jet kit in it. That carb is tuned for the Akrapovic and air box mod at sea level. I’m looking for some experienced tuners input; is my stock carb close enough considering the high density altitude where I’m riding or should I re-jet the carb with the FMF kit? Thank you for your input.

It's lean.

How big is the hole in the air box?

What jet kit are you installing?

Las Vegas as in Nevada?

The hole is about 4 X 4.

The kit installed in the carb from the SM is a FMF Power Up Jet Kit, stage 2 install.

Yes. Las Vegas, NV.