Sign in to follow this  

Oregon MEANWHILE..... over in Oregon

MILLICAN PLATEAU EXPANSION

The work is done and the trails are open. The new maps are out at the staging areas.

More ohv trails to ride

More family recreation available

More commerce

Hmmmmmm....... sounds reasonable:thumbsup:

I'll be there in three weeks, looking forward to it. :smashpc:

Tons of new stuff int he Burn as well.

I am heading over there this weekend. I was not aware they were expanding the area. I'll have to check this out!

I am heading over there this weekend. I was not aware they were expanding the area. I'll have to check this out!

Expanded to the north, I ride there every spring break with my son, this year Covhops came around to our camp and was talking up the new trails that were going in. They acted all proud of their stuff and were happy to see us. :smashpc:

anyone rode the newly opened area up in nw oregon yet?

had a great time riding the california/oregon border last week thanks to the local club guys for dragging us around. Oregon has a lot to offer.

anyone rode the newly opened area up in nw oregon yet?

had a great time riding the california/oregon border last week thanks to the local club guys for dragging us around. Oregon has a lot to offer.

Next time you are down this way ping me and I'll show you the good gnar at Diamond Mill area. Leave your trials tire on.

doh, just put a knob back on for the Hareport scramble

Next time you are down this way ping me and I'll show you the good gnar at Diamond Mill area. Leave your trials tire on.

6 of us are riding this today, 59 and mostly sunny, all 3 millican areas are open this month. Come on out. we will be at the corrals by 10:30.

6 of us are riding this today, 59 and mostly sunny, all 3 millican areas are open this month. Come on out. we will be at the corrals by 10:30.

Have fun. Real men are riding Diamond Mill even if there might be a chance of a drop of rain. 6 hour drive to ride in a straight line or an hour to hit the gnar. We will be ripping up the gnar exploding CS sprockets and stuff. :busted:

you...

DSCN0399-XL.jpg

Us...

DSCN0470-XL.jpg

DSCN0527-XL.jpg

Have fun. :busted:

Have fun. Real men are riding Diamond Mill even if there might be a chance of a drop of rain. 6 hour drive to ride in a straight line or an hour to hit the gnar. We will be ripping up the gnar exploding CS sprockets and stuff. :busted:

you...

DSCN0399-XL.jpg

Us...

DSCN0470-XL.jpg

DSCN0527-XL.jpg

Have fun. :busted:

These trails look like a hoot:worthy:. I've go the trials tire on the crf450x just got done ridin in Moab. Would love to hit some of this in my lifetime.

A great group yesterday with no stragglers.

a1.jpg

KTM parade

250 smoker, 450, 525, 450, 450, 350

a2.jpg

80 miles with one flat and a loose shifter, not too shabby.

a3.jpg

This is south millican which offers some Looooong, Flat, straight and deep sand sections, you could pull top gear if you dare and skate all over the top, was really fun.

a4.jpg

Perfect mid 50's with a light warm breeze, you never sweated and never felt cold either.

The drive home over mount hood was interesting though.

a5.jpg

Diamond Mill was real nice until we got rained on the last hour. That was fine too as i had all the right gear on. Fun day...

IMG6325-XL.jpg

IMG6342-XL.jpg

IMG6344-XL.jpg

IMG6353-XL.jpg

Tons of great trail, no issues, home by 5. :busted:

This is pretty close to our route? 80 miles unless you brought back gas for Ken, then you did 88 miles:ride: I think this needs to be an annual day trip for November. Maybe do it in the rain next time though.

2011-11-12_13-18-08_48.jpg