Sign in to follow this  

no more bargains!!

now that the aussie dollar has an is still dropping 👍 there will be no more cheap bargains an bling for my bike!!! it was good while it lasted an my bike was very spoilt but if only it lasted another month so i could have bought a few more cheap goodies outa the US :smashpc: we get raped buy the local stealerships for stuff here in the land down under so it was good to be able to buy stuff alot cheaper from the US even with freight costs!!!!!

couldnt agree more

I've tried twice now to take my bike to my 'local guy' to order parts, and i'm done with it. Not only is price 1.5x more expensive, but the bastard takes 4+ weeks to order parts BOTH TIMES. I can order stuff from the US and not only is it cheaper (including shipping) but it arrives here in a week!

seriously w t f hey

/rant

Totally with you there! My bike looks super sexy now for about half what I would have had to pay locally. Im sure it will get back up there, just a bit of waiting. Here's hoping anyway!

americansymbolsscreensa.jpg

:smashpc: where was he when i was paying 1:1.8 euro:dollar in Germany 3 years ago!!! 👍