Sign in to follow this  

Seat cover fitment options for 02-04 SDG Tall Seat?

Hey everyone, I am in the process of a bike makeover. I have everything except the seat cover ordered. Only problem is my seat is not stock. Its an SDG Moose Racing tall seat for 02-04 CRF450R's.

Please someone that knows or has been down the same road, what seat covers fit this seat? I figured a 450X seat cover because its a little wider in the front.

I looked all over the internet and I do not like any seat covers specifically made for my tall SDG seat.

Throttle Jockey's work, their not listed as tall but I have used several on all my tall foams and they work fine. FX make tall covers, I just decided on TJ because of more options.

Thanks for this response. Its right on par with what I was asking. The rest of the responses would be deleted if I had any control over it, this isnt a marketing thread, or a seat bash.

My SDG seat is fine, foam is still perfect. Plenty of rides. Learn how to put a cover on and maybe the elements will not penetrate it..

Keep the responses coming. So if I were to buy a seat cover meant for a 02-04 450 stock seat there is no way it would fit my SDG tall?

I found the perfect one here, I want it bad but want it to fit and look right. Having trouble finding a Throttle Jockey that will match my scheme.