Sign in to follow this  

Would it be poser-ish of me? SM decals on S

i got a graphics kit and it came with DRZ-SM decals for the swingarm and other places. Mine is an S with hoolies, would i be a poser to put the SM decals on there? i would hate to break "the rules":smirk:

If you think it will look cool do it. 99.99999% of the people on the planet will never know the difference.

the only people who would ever know the difference are on this website anyways!

OMG, that is SOOOOO lame.

j/k do it, who cares? 95% of the bike is the same no matter what badge it's got

Last time I looked I believe a Supermoto is a dirt bike with 16.5 or 17" wheels/tires, if ya got the wheels/tires just dooooooooo itttttttt!!!

That is the only thing holding me back from getting rid of the dual sport stickers on mine.

I say go for it, if someone calls you out then you can strike up a conversation and have a decently knowledgeable riding partner. The only thing I would notice other than the wheels would be the forks.

Given that I have only seen one other DRZ400sm in person (which is my brother's) I'd be real surprised if you got called out.... Maybe they're more popular elsewhere, but the first time I ever laid eyes on anything besides a picture of a DRZsm was when I went to buy mine from the guy.

I have 09 SM tank/plastics/graphics on my 2011 S. And I have no intentions of going SM. It looks good to me and it doesnt really matter what other people think.

I have 09 SM tank/plastics/graphics on my 2011 S. And I have no intentions of going SM. It looks good to me and it doesnt really matter what other people think.

+1

my yellow plastics are off an SM. too lazy to peel the M off, so I leave it. a few dirty buddies i ride with ask, and i clued em in it was just a source for cheap plastics. the SM guys are always buying crap, breaking it, and selling it cheap, so i enjoy the prices. :smashpc:

I still have a supermotojunkie sticker and I sold off my SM wheels, are the SM police going to come get me?

When I hear "SM", I think a style of motorcycle, not a Suzuki model designation. If your bike is actually an SM, (ie. Street tires etc.) then it's a supermoto, and the sticker would be appropriate.

i got a graphics kit and it came with DRZ-SM decals for the swingarm and other places. Mine is an S with hoolies, would i be a poser to put the SM decals on there? i would hate to break "the rules":smirk:

To make it all legitimate you could cut off the M....:smashpc:

To make it all legitimate you could cut off the M....👍

or a huge black marker ? :smashpc:

too late, they're on there. with the SM decals i find the handling is much better:D well not really, but mine is the only supermoto bike i ever see in the area so i should be good to go.

UFB....who cares?The SM is inferior performance wise to the E.People have been cloning musclecars for years and the clones perform better than the originals.You're not a poser,you modified your bike-who hasn't.I don't see it that way and ride a "real SM".Is this Days of our lives?