Sign in to follow this  

Oset 36v

My son Ricky got a 36V OSET yesterday.👍 He was upset this morning that he has to go to Tae Kwon Do after school, and can't immediately ride.:smashpc:th_005.jpg

th_004.jpg

th_003.jpg

th_002.jpg

th_026.jpg

Edited by 50 Dad
Cant load pictures

My son Ricky got a 36V OSET yesterday.:smashpc: He was upset this morning that he has to go to Tae Kwon Do after school, and can't immediately ride!QUOTE]

Very Cool!

Tell him the balance he's gonna learn is going to HELP his riding! (maybe that will help lessen the sting of it all, hehehehe

That is awesome. My kid got to ride one around the parking lot at endurocross a few weekends ago and he hasn't stopped talking about it since.

I was going to get myself a new bike this fall. Thanks to one test ride on an Oset, it looks like those plans are shot.

Man, homerun with this thing. My kid after Tae Kwon Do, rode until dark. In just one day I can already see improvements. I used to have a hard time with him sitting too much on his dirt bikes. Problem solved there. He learned to do wheelies, and in the process is already using tons of body mechanics, ie preloading suspension before wheelies and jumping curbs etc. The kid loves it, and I love watching him have fun while he learns and grows with his riding. You can probably see from the pics that we live in a neighborhood not condusive to riding anything noisey. Just the seat time alone he'll get around here is such a bonus, because for us to ride elsewhere, can be a big production and expensive. Not such a big deal if you've got some skills already but to develop those skills, this OSET is the shizzle.

Edited by 50 Dad
add