Sign in to follow this  

Bay area husky dealers

Can anyone recommend a husky dealer in the bay area that might carry the smr511 motard? I live in the central valley. Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a husky dealer in the bay area that might carry the smr511 motard? I live in the central valley. Thanks.

not a single one, nor any dealer in the USA has had an SMR511 or 449, they have not been imported to the USA since the 2010 SMR510

not a single one, nor any dealer in the USA has had an SMR511 or 449, they have not been imported to the USA since the 2010 SMR510

Bills in Salem Oregon has them, he builds them. Saw one on his showroom floor a few weeks ago. he'll ship it to you.

8th one down here...

http://billshusky.com/archives/1935

Well that's an eye opener, doubt it would be plate-able in california, though, good to know,thanks.....

I'm not sure of the DMV issues involve with buying an out of state, 50 state street legal bike. I'm sure there'd be some hassles involved. But, AFAIK, Bill doesn't mod anything that would affect the 50 state street legal status.

perhaps you might condier the SMR 630.it is a purpose built sm,very easy to live with and an out right bargain!dan