Sign in to follow this  

Washington Videos from lake Creek Camp site-angle peak

5 parts. the 5th one is pretty sweet being on the side of a mountain! fun ride! Great views! Awesome Times!

Looks nice. Can you tell me where that is? I'm always looking for a nice place to ride.

Those were some good shots. We ran into you guys on your way back towards the bottom of lake creek, we were the 3 Hondas headed to snoberry. I had never been on that side. We will definitely be headed back soon. That place has some awesome riding. Tell Eric thanks for the tips on the quick disconnect camel bak, it is the best thing ever.

Going camping there this weekend!!! Can't wait. Devils Backbone Side one day, Mad River the next... Life is good.

Just spent 9 days there last week and couple days. Its in awesome shape right now. I saw you guys camped at Lake Creek.

Nice video.. thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Nice bunch of riding, trail didn't look too whooped.

Suggest non-posting of videos showing non-whooped out trails. If you post it they will come. :smashpc:

thanks everyone! that was a good ride.

to answer the questions

Punkinhead- that camp site is about 30 or 20 miles up lake Entiat river road( cant remember if i was told 20 or 30). the camp site is Lake Creek camp site. if you get on your mobile smart phone and look up "moto mApps" in your market or app store you can down load the map under devils back bone/mad river.

What Broke Now- yes! i have the Rekluse exp. the best thing i have ever bought for my bike! the exp is the lower model of the 3 rekluse's running at about 400$. if you do a lot of mountain and woods riding or any riding for that matter i would recommend picking one up! its amazing! i have my own review i posted on tt here https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1003968&highlight=

Honda500af- did you go buy one? haha thats awesome! ill be sure to let Erik know! he'll get a kick out of it! and lucky! i wanna go back before the snow so bad!!!!!

You should shoot me a pm. We have some crazy local riding we have been doing that you guys would love. We just ordered helmet lights so now its on! On the AF, I have had one for about 5 years now, believe it or not, one of the funnest woods bikes ever. I have just gotten fat and lazy so now I usually ride my 450. As far as snow; we are headed to taneum this weekend and hopefully back to mad river next weekend. I want to get in as much as we can before the snow.

thanks everyone! that was a good ride.

to answer the questions

Punkinhead- that camp site is about 30 or 20 miles up lake Entiat river road( cant remember if i was told 20 or 30). the camp site is Lake Creek camp site. ...........

Just under 28 miles from the turn-off at HWY Alt 97 (27.5 miles).

I can't count how many times I've made the trip. :smashpc:

I can get about ten seconds of video followed by 10 seconds of buffering. I stopped trying to watch after about two minutes of this. Can everyone else view okay? I have a pretty fast connection but I don't know what else it could be.

NC