Sign in to follow this  

New look to my 300

Need some opinions... what looks better?

Current;

303S.jpg

Want to change the look, little less orange so one or the other here..

300WFF.jpg

300WRF.jpg

Kinda leaning towards the white front fender look with the CF pipe gaurd?

Thats a tough one but I think I like your current look the best... super clean and just plain sexy bike!

Have you thought aout keping the front the same (orange) and going with the white rear fender with the CF guard?

I like the black and white.. Just needs a white number plate.. The orange clashes with the black and white.

I have been thinking the same lately. I like the white front fender/rear fender with the orange shouds. can we see a pic of that? :smashpc: the white fender ties into the white in front of the orange shroud out, and the orange shrouds break up the black tank/seat and frame area in the middle.

I am leaning toward these graphics with white fenders and orange shroud/#plate.

http://www.ktmcyclehutt.com/ktm-parts/productimages/77308190700_alt_0_lg.jpg

The pic makes it hard to tell because white front fender is washed out by the white building.

I typically like white but I will say that I prefer the orange tank to the black.

I say white front fender and leave the orange tank. This $.02 is on me.

I like the black and white.. Just needs a white number plate.. The orange clashes with the black and white.

Well the 2 bottom photos are of my 09 300XC and my 10 has the white decal on the number plate that covers up the majority of the orange. So my bike will be 40% White, 40%Black and 20% orange, so the orange will more or less just be an accent color....

Dude,

The only guy I ever knew that was concerned about the color of his bike was a total poser. He couldn't ride for shit. 👍

That bike is beautiful anyway you dress it up, but it would look even better if it has some mud on it! :smashpc:

Sorry, but I'm gonna hafta go with the original pic...I'm an orange guy.

I bought total blacked out oh nine and I had to change it back to orange (with a clear tank) Makes it look nice once again.

Sorry, but I'm gonna hafta go with the original pic...I'm an orange guy.

I bought total blacked out oh nine and I had to change it back to orange (with a clear tank) Makes it look nice once again.

I agree.....

Joe

I agree.....

Joe

I agree. Then again I am not much of a fan of the black shrouds, not sure why just don't like them. Is this enough mud? With this much mud it don't matter what color anything is:ride:

Joe.......

IMG_8861.jpg

I agree. Then again I am not much of a fan of the black shrouds, not sure why just don't like them. Is this enough mud? With this much mud it don't matter what color anything is:ride:

Joe.......

IMG_8861.jpg

Best looking bike of this thread right there.:smashpc:

why dont ya.... put black rear side covers and fenders and go orange on the rad shrouds, number plate, front fender and fork guards.

donty forget. the RIGHT grafix kit will judge the finish product.

I like it! Then again I liked the first pic too :smashpc:

Guess I'm just tired of the all orange look, would like to be a little different I guess.... Still not sure what way I'll go if any because it's going to cost about $250 and that's a lot of $$$ just to change the look...

IMG_8861.jpg

:smashpc: Beautiful! 👍

Edited by superslyko
$$$$????

Guess I'm just tired of the all orange look, would like to be a little different I guess.... Still not sure what way I'll go if any because it's going to cost about $250 and that's a lot of $$$ just to change the look...

also where I am at. :smashpc:

Dude! Did you fall in a mud hole?

IMG_8861.jpg

pretty hard to get a bike so completely covered. especially the shrouds. I know, I tried once:

233106181_GboqZ-XL.jpg