Sign in to follow this  

Wyoming Rock Springs, WY High Plains Desert

Looking for some locals to ride Singletrack with here. I have tons of trails lined out on White Mountain and South of town.....Any takers? I ride 2-3 times a week. This area has some of the best undiscovered/little known riding in the Rocky Mountain West.

I would take you up on it, but I would have to buy a Wyoming sticker. I have been curious about the riding up there.

Thomas

• Like 1

go over to KTMTALK and find Zilla, he lives there and rides several times a week, he KNOWS EVERY trail around Rock Springs

I'll look you up the next time I go through rock springs. I'm over here in laramie trying to find some good trails.

There is great riding here.. No sticker is needed if you ride around here.. It'a all BLM.. Let me know if anyone wants a ride guide. I'll be happy to show you around.

Codio, I plan on rding all weekend here in RS.. PM me if ya wanna tag along.. Have some new trail to cut in out in Firehole

Man we had a great ride today.. Lots of dez s-trak and fun stuff.. Cody showed up a s well as a few other guys.. Weather was perfect.

Thanks for hooking me up with Paul and those guys. It has been a blast riding with all of them over the last few years. Burnt in lots of new trails in the Litle Bitrter Creek area. Need to get out once the snow comes off. Should be sson by the looks of it. Finally upgraded to Orange. Come ride with us Jim!!!

I would like in on this. I live in Logan and am always looking for new places to ride. Pm me when the weather clears.

• Like 1

2" of snow here this morning.. Looks like mid -late April til we get some good ridin weather. May and June are great times to ride.. I had knee replacement surgery last Nov after thanksgiving so I may be a bit slow and cautious. I have some Colorado riders scheduled to come ride April 5-6 weather permitting..

If any of you Utah or Colorado guys want to come ride let me know,.. I will probly be unavailable in May because we are having a shutdown at the plant.. Just either PM or e-mail me.. If nothing else I can maybe hook you up with some other locals..

Edited by zilla
  • Like 1

We've got about 7" here and it is still snowing. I'm still hoping for a couple weeks of sunshine so we can hook up on the 5th.

CoKTM

I PM'd you Zilla. I live and Rock Springs and would love to go ride with you guys 👍