Sign in to follow this  

Raising it up in CT

Uh oh.. .Get ready for the onslaught od Debbie Downers, Net Nannies, and Couch cops!!! Here they come!! weeuuuwweeuuuwweeeuu

hahaa

That's the reason I got a plated bike - so I could ride on the roads and not worry about the law man!

Nice wheelie! Ride on!

Yeah Plated bikes are the way to go! Just make sure your plate is half covered with mud lol.

Yeah Plated bikes are the way to go! Just make sure your plate is half covered with mud lol.

Yes! And for added bonus, make sure it's all twisted and bent!!

klxatjumps.jpg

Hey where do you ride in CT? Im in the new Britain area and always looking for new place and people to ride with. You ride trails?

Hey where do you ride in CT? Im in the new Britain area and always looking for new place and people to ride with. You ride trails?

The Video is in bolton...

Ya thanks I dont care where it was filmed I just want new trails, track to ride since my bike is already street legal woot.

Wr250rich - I'm in Naugatuck/Seymour/BF/Oxford area - lots of stuff my way if you ever want to meet up.

pretty much the dumbest thing you could do!!!!! way to make the mx community look even worse none the less you werent even wearing riding boots

I hope you get caught and they tow your bike maybe then youll learn!

pretty much the dumbest thing you could do!!!!! way to make the mx community look even worse none the less you werent even wearing riding boots

I hope you get caught and they tow your bike maybe then youll learn!

Probably wont even learn after that. Raising it up is sick, you know you would love to be able to ride your dirtbike around town and do wheelies, it's a blast! Knowing that I could be in huge trouble, was just a risk I was willing to take. So Listen guyy I had alot of fun, and it looks like you're just a fun ruiner, I'll make sure I send the direct link to you when I ride it through my local walmart!

My buddies get together on their 450's and 2smokes and rip through the projects and neighborhoods in Hamden and New Haven. Like 5 of them! :smashpc:

Loved how you wheelied through those ruts, and snaked through the trees, man you carried some speed through that one section that showed some talent

Oh wait that was another vid that actually had some content

Loved how you wheelied through those ruts, and snaked through the trees, man you carried some speed through that one section that showed some talent

Oh wait that was another vid that actually had some content

HAHA that was awesome how you made an insanely funny comment, i was dying laughing here, like rolling on the fl..

oh wait, that was some other comment that actually had some humor