Sign in to follow this  

Next oversize piston for 01 KX250?

Hi folks,

Just doing a top end on an 01 KX250 and am wondering what the next size piston up should be? the original i have here is 66.4mm what is the next oversize anyone know?

Cheers!

Yeah thanks ive checked google..but cant find what im looking for i was assuming that one of you clever Kawasaki riders might know the answer..:smashpc:

Is this the same cylinder that you are asking about plating vs. sleeving? If so, why do you care about next oversize anyway? Plating or sleeving should take it back to stock.

Also, 67.5 is 2nd oversize.

Also.. I love LMGTFY!!! :smashpc:

Is this the same cylinder that you are asking about plating vs. sleeving? If so, why do you care about next oversize anyway? Plating or sleeving should take it back to stock.

Also.. I love LMGTFY!!! :smashpc:

isnt it great.

sry aido, wasnt trying to be a dick, its just to funny not to use

Thanks juliend, yeah same cylinder we decided to replate so will use a 66.4 wiseco pro-lite.

Good choice. That will actually save money in the long run, as long as he takes care of his bike.

Thanks juliend, yeah same cylinder we decided to replate so will use a 66.4 wiseco pro-lite.

thats the way to go, glad you didnt sleeve it