Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Washington 4th Annual Hareport Scramble October 16th

did I read the flyer right... it says you cannot show up on saturday til after 5pm. I usually try to get to the races early afternoon. The last two years you have been able to get there anytime on saturday.

Do you know what time signup will close on Sunday?

We will keep sign up open until at least 11:00.

did I read the flyer right... it says you cannot show up on saturday til after 5pm. I usually try to get to the races early afternoon. The last two years you have been able to get there anytime on saturday.

Actually last year was like this year, the Porche car club has the track until 5:00pm or 6:00, we are hoping to be able to let people in starting around 5:00pm.

On Saturday they use all of the facilities, where on Sunday the car club we are sharing with only uses the lower end of the pavement.

We will do all we can to get you in as soon as possible.

What time is the riders meeting Sunday? This will be my first time there can't wait!

8:30 sharp, 1st race starts at 9:00 sharp.

Got a few laps in this afternoon on my 200 and 530, fast and fun!! Ok if you know me you know it wasn't that fast, but it was fun..........:thumbsup:

There are no practice laps. You will need to use your best judgement on the speed you travel around the course the first time. Any danger areas will be note with 3 arrows pointed down. As previous messages stated there will be some pavement sections where you can get some high speeds. You need to control when to shut it down.

Ok, I might have lied to you guys. One, you might find dust tomorrow in a few places along with all of the incredible dirt, and two Jason Raines is planning on racing tomorrow. Things look like tomorrow will be the best day we have ever had for this race, and the dirt is just amazing!!

See you in the morning, riders meeting again is at 8:30.

The conditions were awesome! As far as how everyone did, well some did good and some not so good :thumbsup:, I think a guy won and and a guy lost. I was in between. Back in this post I saw this earlier ..."Let me think…. I can guarantee that if Jason Raines shows up he won’t be competing, it won’t be snowing,..." Some guy on a YZ 250 blew by me at one point with the #100 on it and he won...just sayin.

Where were you?

Hats off to everyone who helped make this happen!!!:thumbsup:

What a great event!

heres a few videos from the start of the short course. (I hope they are in the right order..)

Edited by muddyJ

Another great race by the Bremerton Cruisers, thanks.:thumbsup: The grass sections were a nice break from the roots

Thanks everyone, what a great day!! It is so much work for just one day, but this was perfect!!

Ok Dr d, I did post last night that I had lied to you, it did get just a little dusty and Jason did show up and and give us a show!!

Thanks everyone that came out and had a great day.

Great event and weather. one thing i think could improve is waiting till 4:45 pm for trophies for a 9:00 am race. when you have to leave home at 4:00 am to make the start makes a long day of it. Wont stop us from coming back next year as its a great place. thanks:thumbsup:

Great event and weather. one thing i think could improve is waiting till 4:45 pm for trophies for a 9:00 am race. when you have to leave home at 4:00 am to make the start makes a long day of it. Wont stop us from coming back next year as its a great place. thanks:thumbsup:

JamesB, you are right, you shouldn't have to wait that long for your trophy. I'm not sure what the delay was yesterday, I was out pulling ribbon and wasn't near scoring after the last races were done.

What is the"normal" procedure, do most clubs present trophies after the morning race while the afternoon race is going, or do they wait for them all to be done? Did we hand out long course trophies while they were figuring out the short course scores or did we wait until they were all done scoring all of them before starting to hand them out?

Thanks for the input, we'll discuss where we can improve and are glad you had fun and will be back next year!!