The Ultimate Motorcycle!

Wow, this has got you pretty excited, huh? Everybody has their own dream bike(s), and maybe this just doesn't appeal. I'm sure if you have a few million laying around you could get one built up, but I wouldn't pay $1000. Just preference.

Wow, this has got you pretty excited, huh? Everybody has their own dream bike(s), and maybe this just doesn't appeal. I'm sure if you have a few million laying around you could get one built up, but I wouldn't pay $1000. Just preference.

So weird, I thought people would have been quite keen on the idea... Am I the only guy that's into Italian superbikes as well as off-road oriented motorcycles here?

I need a friend :smashpc:

So weird, I thought people would have been quite keen on the idea... Am I the only guy that's into Italian superbikes as well as off-road oriented motorcycles here?

I need a friend :smashpc:

NO but you are one of a few guys that want a 700cc dirt bike,people could'nt even handle a 500cc.And with all the goodies you want you would be looking at a $25.000+ bike,no one would buy it except a collector maybe.

NO but you are one of a few guys that want a 700cc dirt bike,people could'nt even handle a 500cc.And with all the goodies you want you would be looking at a $25.000+ bike,no one would buy it except a collector maybe.

Maybe I was born a collector :smashpc:

Honestly riding a vintage CR I'm more about the bike then the riding, just the way I roll ?