Is James Stewart really gonna race a 2 stroke? I mean really!

No, I'm Serious! I really cannont find an answer to this.....I've googled the pi** out of this and cant find an answer. Does anyone really know? Personally I think it would be bad-A if he raced a 2 stroke. As much as I like 4 strokes, I started out on a 2 stroke and currently own one. It would be highly entertaining to see him ride one at the races.

No, I'm Serious! I really cannont find an answer to this.....I've googled the pi** out of this and cant find an answer. Does anyone really know? Personally I think it would be bad-A if he raced a 2 stroke. As much as I like 4 strokes, I started out on a 2 stroke and currently own one. It would be highly entertaining to see him ride one at the races.

he won't ride a smoker for a couple reasons; no one will pay him to ride one, major drawback. it would put him at a disadvantage with horsepower, torque, and track layout favoring the 450's. most importantly, he won't race a smoker because he's too much of a douche to realize how cool they still are.:smashpc:

• Like 1

he won't ride a smoker for a couple reasons; no one will pay him to ride one, major drawback. it would put him at a disadvantage with horsepower, torque, and track layout favoring the 450's. most importantly, he won't race a smoker because he's too much of a douche to realize how cool they still are.?

Dude are you kidding, the dude rides a 2 smoke better than most anyone on the planet and actually goes out and rides one and even makes a video of him riding one. :smashpc:

Dude are you kidding, the dude rides a 2 smoke better than most anyone on the planet and actually goes out and rides one and even makes a video of him riding one. :smashpc:

they made that vid to keep people talking about him , worked pretty good too

nope, not kidding at all.

i never said he couldn't ride the thing like a champ because that would be retarded. but, can he be competitive on one? nope!

the reality is he made the video of him ripping around on the smoker so that everyone would remember that he's still around as he hasn't raced in how long? oh yeah, it's been all summer.

if you notice he bags on the bike after he finishes riding it. it's fun for him but he has contempt for it's abilities and no one will pay him to ride it. even if someone would pay him to ride it he probably wouldn't do so and would seek a thumper ride due to his competitive nature and have the knowledge of the handicap he's accept if he did ride the smoker.

but the point it moot because he'll never race one unless it's waaaay down the road in some old timers vintage kind of thing.

Obviously this doesnt apply to this situation, but what about the New 2012 KTM 250SX....50hp(5 more than the current yz250) and 217lbs. Now has linkage. I doubt this thing has lost anything to the 4 strokes in suspension, and has a better power to weight ratio, probably only disadvantage is the power delievery and torque down low. From what I've read and heard...the bike could easily compete with 450's. And just to note...I watched a YZ250 and KTM250 race in he 450 class at High Point national this year. They qualified for the main and were mid pack in both heats with riders I've never heard of. But didnt get any tv time when i watched the race later on TV. If no name riders can get up to 20th or so 250 2 strokes at a AMA Pro National...then I think they are plenty capable of competing

Obviously this doesnt apply to this situation, but what about the New 2012 KTM 250SX....50hp(5 more than the current yz250) and 217lbs. Now has linkage. I doubt this thing has lost anything to the 4 strokes in suspension, and has a better power to weight ratio, probably only disadvantage is the power delievery and torque down low. From what I've read and heard...the bike could easily compete with 450's. And just to note...I watched a YZ250 and KTM250 race in he 450 class at High Point national this year. They qualified for the main and were mid pack in both heats with riders I've never heard of. But didnt get any tv time when i watched the race later on TV. If no name riders can get up to 20th or so 250 2 strokes at a AMA Pro National...then I think they are plenty capable of competing

there's a big difference between top 20 and a podium spot. plus the tracks tend to favor the 4t's now. sure some not as much as others', but to be consistently one of the fastest it's a handicap to be on a smoker.

Just look for the guy over jumping the triple! ?

Haha... that goon can do that on any bike! Thats why I love watching him so much. His style is awesome! Bouncing off the rev limiter just sets it off! I could watch that guy ride all day, but Im afraid he'd kill himself on a 500!:smashpc:

You never know what he's gonna do next.

this thread is so dumb

he made a video of him riding an old yz250...it doesnt mean hes going to race one professionally.

tards

No shit Sherlock!!!!!!? Glad we have tards like you here to clear things up:doh:

Its all just wishful thinking, and fun discussion... anyone that honestly believes one of the top factory riders are going to ride a 250 smoker when they have a full factory 450 sitting in the rig is dilusional. I hope Im proven wrong but we all know its very very unlikely!

If this thread is so dumb why did you feel the need to chime in? TROLL!!!:smashpc: