Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone want to ride Ballinger canyon this weekend?

If anyone is interested in riding at Ballinger Canyon OHV post up here. I will be camping with my family from friday 10/7 through monday 10/10 but most of my friends have either backed out or will only be there for saturday... my wife is only interested in riding really easy stuff so I'd like to have a riding partner or two to ride some tough(er) stuff. If you see my olive drab crew cab chevy with a beat up 6x10 box trailer, stop by and let's ride!:smashpc:

frankk30-1.jpg

I'll have my drz125, cr250, and ktm 690 (now ready for night rides with 7" HID!) with me.

Ballingertrail17tree.jpg

Edited by TheLetterJ

...I'd like to have a riding partner or two to ride some tough(er) stuff. 👍

Photo removed to protect the innocent... :busted:

Ballinger Canyon is one of our favorite 'local' spots. Sure would hate to have it closed because riders can't stay off the illegal trails and then post photos of their activities. :smashpc:

Riders are not the only people that visit this forum. Post them clean folks...the greenies are watching.

Edited by N6VMO

Contemplating heading out there with the GF to ride some easier stuff with her. Debating between that and Gorman and a couple other places. I'm trying to think of stuff to take her on that's not just going to be whoops for miles.

Either way, would be down to go do some harder stuff once she can comfortably screw around by the main area and knows her way around. I'll figure it out in the next couple days.