Sign in to follow this  

klx 125l

I found a used klx125l "05" model and it costs 2300. Is this a good price and if it is do u think their may be something wrong with it?

i think i paid 1700 for the wifes 04 klx 125 this spring. that was out the door with tax and it honestly looks brand new. i think the girl that owned it before road it once, hit the barn, and put it away until her folks decided to sell it. but i really have no idea what bikes cost over in australia so it probably doesn't help much.

That's about $1650 here in the U.S.I Don't think that is such a great deal unless its in mint condition. I would say find one for around $1400 that is really clean and in good condition.But remember, Don't always give them what they are asking get them down a little to pay for maintenance.Whenever you buy a bike Always change the oil, clean the carburetor, clean the air filter, check the spark plug, etc before you ride it.

RIDE ON:ride::smashpc::ride:

That's about $1650 here in the U.S.I Don't think that is such a great deal unless its in mint condition.

RIDE ON:ride::smashpc::ride:

everyone that's seen it thinks that it was a leftover and was purchased new. i realized that it was a premium price, but for true "new" condition i said ok.