Sign in to follow this  

Track walk at Supercross Races

Anyone know how you get access to walk the track at one of the Supercross events?

I was at a race this past season and there were about 100 people that had some sort of creds to get out and walk the track.

We had pit passes, but apparently, needed more than that.

Special ticket? Extra fee?

Thanks.

2 different types.......one is general (won or radio?) and the Pro rider & crew pit walk.

Jacksonville was the 1st time I thought about taking pictures

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

Find a local pro who is trying to qualify and ask them to add you to their guest list/mechanics list. Then you can pay for and pick up your tickets at will call. Basically like said before, you either gotta know somebody or have a pro-card.

A season pit card was about $400 this last year and got you into everywhere including the track walk.

That's the first I have heard of this. You mean to tell us that the AMA will let anybody in if you have cash? Sort of like buying your card in a union! Some what belittles all the hard work the pro's have to put into it just to walk the track.

That's the first I have heard of this. You mean to tell us that the AMA will let anybody in if you have cash? Sort of like buying your card in a union! Some what belittles all the hard work the pro's have to put into it just to walk the track.

you mean the pros just work hard to walk the tracks? lol.

and yes money can buy you anything. duh.

and it takes more than a guest pass. you need a crew pass/mechanics pass. in which youll also need an ama membership.

i had the privilage to do a track walk in houston this year. those tracks are built so perfect it's almost unreal.

you mean the pros just work hard to walk the tracks? lol. (last post is just a little sarcasm and laugh all you want, let me know when you get your pro license!)

and yes money can buy you anything. duh. ( I've heard it can't buy love)

and it takes more than a guest pass. you need a crew pass/mechanics pass. in which youll also need an ama membership.

Don't worry about me I've been there and done that.

If you go to the Daytona race you can do better than walk the track, they'll let you ride it the day after and hang out with RC.... oh ya, they do tone it down a little.