Sign in to follow this  

Got my crank seal in, Assembly starts.

Got my crank seal in (metal side in) got my manual just needs some klotz ST and she will be ready to rip! All i have to do is assemble the clutch, water pump and starter gear, fill her with oil and fill her with anti-freeze.

wish me luck! :smashpc:

ran into a several snags. two major.

1st, bottom bolt on the water pump stripped the threads out at 8ft lbs with a torque wrench... i dont know what to do

2nd.... CANT GET MY KICK STARTER OFF!!! no matter how hard i try. im going to create a separate post asking for help.

ran into a several snags. two major.

1st, bottom bolt on the water pump stripped the threads out at 8ft lbs with a torque wrench... i dont know what to do2nd.... CANT GET MY KICK STARTER OFF!!! no matter how hard i try. im going to create a separate post asking for help.

So you cannot get the bolt back out? If you can't can you get something on it so you can get some pulling pressure on the bolt so as you turn it it should come out then

So you cannot get the bolt back out? If you can't can you get something on it so you can get some pulling pressure on the bolt so as you turn it it should come out then

i can get it out, i dont know what to do after i do... :smashpc:

theres an OEM bolt in there, kinda tight. ill leave it in for now.

ALL TOGETHER! Now i just need to stop for fuel and klotz ST

Pictures

PICT7926.jpg

PICT7927.jpg

Bike is together runs great! just did a 3: 1/2 hour ride. trails, track and sandpits. plug is black except where the electrode is. its dark brown.

needle is all the way up top