Sign in to follow this  

Supercross more JS7 rumors

Not sure how many people follow this blog but I have been checking it out off and on for a bit and for the most part it has been correct and ahead of most of the other forum/blogs that have been leaking info.

http://hippyandhick.blogspot.com/

didn't expect to read that JS7 was testing a Honda with the Brooks MC team.

IMO he is testing who will pay him the most , he knows he can win on any bike if he doesn't crash , and I don't think anyone is offering the #'s he expect's

IMO he is testing who will pay him the most , he knows he can win on any bike if he doesn't crash , and I don't think anyone is offering the #'s he expect's

Very true..... but on the other hand he should realize the economy we are all in (including these big companies) and that the full "Factory" teams are going the way of the do-do bird....

• Like 1

seem's like he would have a ride by now:excuseme:

I think your right... Im under the usumption that maybe theyre trying to keep things hush hush to make some big release after building the suspense. Were all pretty darn certain of the way things will end up... the peices really only fit one way given his past and present situations.

Very true..... but on the other hand he should realize the economy we are all in (including these big companies) and that the full "Factory" teams are going the way of the do-do bird....

Hey Husky, Its 👍:busted: Bird. Not do do...:smashpc:

doubt he'd be on brooks team

I was thinking the same thing.

Well if infact james was just testing for the brooks team I would have to say that The problem would be more the M of the L/M team . Just think about it Larry also has San Manual as a sponcer for his new team . Since Mike was the money behind the team i would guess he blew a fuse at some point becuse the results were not were he expected them to be ?

do we really know what went on with brooks? maybe it wasnt beef with james, who knows?

I never heard him say one bad thing about brooks nor the other way around. HippyAndHick previously blogged that the problem was with the other partner and not James. These guys seem to make a lot of sense (whoever they are)

It looks like James has some options. I would think that any team would welcome him as an addition. He brings his own sponsors and money to the table. He just needs a bike to ride and a little factory support.

Whoever he chooses, lets hope he gets an outdoor deal to go with it. His problem was not the bike (IMO) and he would be a threat on any of them.

btw... Dungey on that KTM looks great.

btw... Dungey on that KTM looks great.

Too bad James doesnt follow little brothers footsteps and grab a KTM ride. j/k

Im hoping for the Suzuki deal. Good bike with endless set up info already logged. I think it would be a good fit. As you said, as long as he gets an outdoor deal Ill be happy. We'll know soon enough if it was the bike or not.