08 250 XC - any issues?

I may snag an '08 250 XC this Friday from the original owner...I've done a fair amount of due diligence about that year and model, but just wanted to throw a last question out there before I lay down the cash. Any issues that I should be aware of?

Ok, I can deal with front suspension tuning. So, if that is the only nick on this machine I'm going to check the bike out here in a couple hours and buy it if it's in decent shape. I'll report back, hopefully with pictures of it in the back of my truck!

Ok, I can deal with front suspension tuning. So, if that is the only nick on this machine I'm going to check the bike out here in a couple hours and buy it if it's in decent shape. I'll report back, hopefully with pictures of it in the back of my truck!

if the susp hasn't been serviced in the last year, it will need to anyway. good excuse for a revalve. ?

Got it this afternoon and promptly did a 45 mile ride since it just rained....I'm liking it. Quite a difference from the YZ for sure..oh and gmoss, the suspension has been revalved by House of Horsepower. It was weird flying into a rock section and not getting deflected 30 feet off the trail like my YZ would do. I cannot believe how good this thing is in steep, slick climbs..it's like magic.

iLaxJ.jpg

Congratulations on the new bike. I recently made the switch from a Jap 4t to a 2008 KTM XC-W and I am so glad that I did. The bike handles great and the power delivery is perfect. I have so much more fun on the 2t. The sound is great and it feels so much faster....Braaaaaaaap!