Sign in to follow this  

Need quick help

Need some quick advice about low handle bar bends. I ride an 11 ktm 300xc and I have a scotts steering stabalizer with a sub-mount.....as I have gotten faster, I have become more finite with my set-ups and I now have a need for a low bend pair of handlebars because these stock ones sit up way to high when I'm railing corners. What is everyone running??? Need to put my order in asap so I can have em' for my national this weekend 👍

Mine are the RC bend 65mm rise. High bends are 70mm

Edit: That is the RC OE Honda Bend. There are RC high bends that are 80mm. The CR high bends are 70mm. Here is a link to Renthals site with all of the bend specs.

http://www.renthal.com/File/product2d.asp?productid=0&tabtype=5&zone=&biketype=&manufacturer=&model=&bikedate=

Need some quick advice about low handle bar bends. I ride an 11 ktm 300xc and I have a scotts steering stabalizer with a sub-mount.....as I have gotten faster, I have become more finite with my set-ups and I now have a need for a low bend pair of handlebars because these stock ones sit up way to high when I'm railing corners. What is everyone running??? Need to put my order in asap so I can have em' for my national this weekend 👍

KTM's have several different bar bends and models of bars (Renthal, Magura, Reikken) so which ones do you have and what bend are you currently running. It should tell you right on top of the handlebar. That way we can figure out the height with the SUB mount added on and go from there.

ended up ordering the Tusk Chub bar "mx bend". 2.8'' high, at $30 bucks if I don't like it...oh well. Thanks everyone!