Sign in to follow this  

Kawasaki?

im not really a kawasaki fan but now that im saving up for a 250f im really like some of the new stuff that kawi is coming out with. but i wanted to know how reliable they are. how do they compare to the honda reliability? i dont know why but it always seems like theres always something wrong with a kawasaki. plz let me know!! thanks

you mean kawa-suckie? lol well personally i dont like them.. all bikes have their problems.. hondas valve train sucks! - shimming weekly, yamahas crankshafts exploding! - dont rev the piss out of it then.. kawasaki has an issue with the pistons explosing i think lol.. i personally love yamaha i would recommend a yamaha 250f. kawasaki ive heard have some issues. honda is just a pain to have to shim all the time. yamaha has a great power band and its spread out lots of power up high and down low.. hope it helps

you mean kawa-suckie? lol well personally i dont like them.. all bikes have their problems.. hondas valve train sucks! - shimming weekly, yamahas crankshafts exploding! - dont rev the piss out of it then.. kawasaki has an issue with the pistons explosing i think lol.. i personally love yamaha i would recommend a yamaha 250f. kawasaki ive heard have some issues. honda is just a pain to have to shim all the time. yamaha has a great power band and its spread out lots of power up high and down low.. hope it helps

yeah im just trying to find out as much information about 250fs as possible. i was riding my friends 2009 yz250f for a while a couple weeks ago and i loved it!