Sign in to follow this  

350 without problems?

yeah mate the only problem with my 2011 350 is my wife, kids and job all dont let me ride it enough !!!!!

Ive done nearly 60hrs with no problems !!

I did silicone the TPS straight away, and am anal about cleaning it, oil and filter every 5 hrs and clean air filter every ride.

I installed a splitstream filter about 2 months ago as a pre caution, and only use a specific container for gas and check for debrie in fuel regularly.

56 hours and no problems. 10 hours since bearing recall. I have installed the tps cover and the slipstream filternin the last 30 days. Love the bike

There are enough complaints out there to take notice. This has made me to consider a different make for my next bike. Sounds more like not "if" but "when" it will happen. I don’t want the frustration no matter how good the bike is. Too many other good bikes out there with no issues,, and less expensive.

Going on 2 months of riding and racing HS's (one was a mudfest and another a dust bowl). Have even had a pretty bad wreck at high speed and no real damage other than to the rider.

When I got miine I put di-electric grease in all electrical connections before riding it.

Don:thumbsup:

we've got two one with 82 hrs, and one with 12hrs. only problem has been a clogged fuel filter once. the 82hrs bike still has the stock crank in it even.

Get yourself a VP fuel funnel with the fine screen in it . Use it eveytime you fuel the bike.

we've got two one with 82 hrs, and one with 12hrs. only problem has been a clogged fuel filter once. the 82hrs bike still has the stock crank in it even.

Are you saying that normally the crank needs to be changed at 82 hours??

We've got about 20 hours on ours ( not a lot, I know ) and no issues at all. I'm 110% a believer in this new fuel injected 350! Can't wait to upgrade to a 450 FI once they are ready!

Got my 11' 350 XC-F at the end of July and it has 12 hrs on it now. I clean the airfiLter after every ride and change the oil at 12 hours. I also run 93 octane and dont use any kind of filter when filling the bike. havent had any problems so far... Best bike ive ever boughten

20 hours on mine but had it a year. I know its a shame. I siliconed the TPS early then got the slipstream too. I also lately installed the TPS cover and the in line filter too.

Not rying to be funny But arent you supposed to change your air filter every ride and change oils every 3-4 rides, 2 or 4 stroke?

Doesn't seem like anybody has any real hours on there bikes.

12 hours? That's one weekend of riding....................

I do 400 hours a year on my CRFX. That's not even 8 hours a week.....

I ride with a guy that has a 11' 350 XC-F and his bike will cut out from time to time and wont start again until he pulls the seat and messes with the electrical. I know he had a few electrical parts replaced under warranty and it still does it. I Dont know.

Are you saying that normally the crank needs to be changed at 82 hours??

no, but it's a bike that was used in the outdoor nationals, and to be ridden at that level for that long is impressive.

I have 105 hours on my 2011 350SX. All of the time has been on MX tracks either racing or practicing to race, so not much cruising around. That was done in about 7 months of riding. I haven't done anything to the bike, except clean the air filter after every ride and the oil every 4 hours. I have had all the recalls done and at 100 hours put in a new piston. The valves have been checked at 50 and 100 hours and looked good. I have had zero issues with the bike. This bike has been a blast so far and looking forward to the next 100+ hours.

Doesn't seem like anybody has any real hours on there bikes.

12 hours? That's one weekend of riding....................

I do 400 hours a year on my CRFX. That's not even 8 hours a week.....

I agree, I would consider 12 hrs to be a break-in weekend. Sure is nice to find one of those garage queens for sale used though.