Sign in to follow this  

Round1 GOLD CUP Gatorback FL Vet30

nice job, way to hang in there and finish strong. that track is very different from anything here in az. those drop offs must be very steep. some helmet cams minmize the terrain so i bet it was much tougher than it even appeared. that wasnot a track i would race on without some quality practice on it.

nice job, way to hang in there and finish strong. that track is very different from anything here in az. those drop offs must be very steep. some helmet cams minmize the terrain so i bet it was much tougher than it even appeared. that wasnot a track i would race on without some quality practice on it.

Thanks, and yes the helmet cam doesn't do the track to much justice at all with the drop offs and uphills and how rough it got that day... And luckly they give you 3 15 minute practice sessions the day before...:smashpc::thumbsup

Sweet video! Your bike is SICK!! when you crashed and were picking it up I paused :busted: good riding and way to stay strong

Thanks a lot!! 👍:thumbsup:

Sweet video! Your bike is SICK!! when you crashed and were picking it up I paused :smashpc: good riding and way to stay strong

Lol, So did I!

I also replayed that crash a few times trying to figure out what happened?

Nice Vid Jason! I have always wanted to race Gatorback. Do you ever get out to Bostwick or Pax? I live up in Jacksonville.

Nice riding, that track scares the crap outta me :worthy:

Thanx... And if you ever race there just make sure you relieve yourself first so that won't happen to you... HAHA!!!👍:thumbsup:

Lol, So did I!

I also replayed that crash a few times trying to figure out what happened?

It was a gully jump that I crashed on, and to make the inside you have to land into it with you nose low and when I did I landed in a hole which pulled the throttle side bar outta my hand...:ride:👍

Nice Vid Jason! I have always wanted to race Gatorback. Do you ever get out to Bostwick or Pax? I live up in Jacksonville.

Thanx... You would LOVE it!!! So you should come on down for the last round then of the Gold Cup which is at Gatorback on the 22nd/23rd... And I haven't made it out to Bostwick or Pax yet... A few of my friends do and say they like it, so I'll have to make the trip out there sometime soon...:worthy:👍