Sign in to follow this  

which carb for my build this winter

Hey everyone I am planning my winter build and I was in the TT store and there is the FCR 41mm and the 39mm..

CW BigBore

MRD Exhaust

3x3 mod with K&N Filter

FCR 39mm or 41mm??

thanks!!

39 fcr is more suitable for stock or B/bore......Get the 41 if you plan on going stroker soon..

so i have the stroker aswell as a bb... so as u say i need the 41.... i dont have the funds to buy new.. on ebay i havent found a 41 for the drz... does the carb need to be just for the drz or will any fcr 41 work?

Save yourself some time and possible stress , get your carb from Eddie or the TT parts store,,,,,Here it will come complete with everything you need to just bolt on....👍

so i have the stroker aswell as a bb... so as u say i need the 41.... i dont have the funds to buy new.. on ebay i havent found a 41 for the drz... does the carb need to be just for the drz or will any fcr 41 work?

drz400 never came with fcr/FcrMX 41 , many sellers on ebay are listing fcr 39-41mm for drz400 etc but it's not always the carb you want...

To fit it properly it has to have a removable air bell intake , these carbs are hard to find because only few bikes came eith fcr/fcrMX41 .

Most on ebay doesn't have a removable air bell intake or the few they have a removable air bell their price is like the 3-4/5 from buying a new one..

awsome thanks.. but who is eddie?:ride:

Eddie Sisneros is possibly the most knowledgeable person on the planet in regards to DRZ performance tuning.....(as well as most other models)

Often referred to as" The Master", we a privileged to have his input on the TT forum...

He supplies a extensive range of smart custom products ........

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=908476

If Eddie supplies it, you can rest assured , it's going to work......👍