Sign in to follow this  

How about an AWD bike ?

The bike is awesome search it on google, and youtube. there ouit there if you ever have a muddy race or rocky, or infact anything this bike is for you, its just like the front end is pullling too...twice the traction front end almost NEVER slides out. I have never rode one, but they woulld be a blast

If I remember correctly, there were 3 guys who finished the [Red Bull] Last Man Standing Race at Bulcher, TX a few years back. It was on the speed channel. Anyway, 1 of the 3 rode a Christini. Yes, I think its a pretty bad a$$ concept, but I have never ridden one. 99+% of the riders on this forum havent either. I would be concerned about long term maintenance...if anything ever broke, you would have only one place to go and they know that.

I like the dual sport one, but I can't even tell what brand it is on their website.

geoff arron rides one and he says he loves it, would love to try one out :smashpc:

I ride with a guy that bought Geoff Arron's old bike. It does climb pretty good and it's interesting going over obstacles.

I like the dual sport one, but I can't even tell what brand it is on their website.

I have a DS verison on order and I think it's a really good price for what you are getting. Two years ago all you could get was a frame kit for 4k with a new frame exchange, alot more if you did not have the frame to exchange.

I've read nothing but good stuff about this AWD system, everyone that has one loves them.

These new bikes that are coming out now is Christini's own brand and frame kits will no longer be available. The 450 powerplant is a Honda X knock off and the 300 powerplant is GasGas. The frame is Christini's own design and build, the suspension is Paioli and I don't know about the rims.

The bikes are trick and a great deal!

Edited by Boonhauler
typo