Sign in to follow this  

Time to add some graphics to the MH can you help with ?

I just want to add some checkered flag , and i don`t know which ? , any thought ?

thanks for helping

CP-Motorise_sideFlag_proof.jpg

CP-Motorise_sideFlag_proof2.jpg

familytogether.jpg

i like the very first one. subtle but gets the job done.... does need something off the front waves, just not sure what.... don't like the narrow checkers, not really my thing. thats why i like the first

The checkers and trimmings are one thing, the phrase on the back...be prepared if you go to sell or trade in, it's going to devalue the rig. Reason being, that even after it's removed, it's still readable (fade).

Play with a drop shadow working off the existing lines, some checking thats part of the drop shadow. I think that would look slick. It's the subtlety that makes it cool, not the grab you by the eyeballs stuff (IMHO).

the phrase on the back...be prepared if you go to sell or trade in, it's going to devalue the rig. Reason being, that even after it's removed, it's still readable (fade).

QUOTE]

Agreed, plus it will be less visible with the trailer hooked up. I would put the phase on the trailer ?

Thanks guy for the help ... i still wait for other picture with smaller checker flag , and for devalue thing , i am not concern about it , since i bought in state , and pay 30% less then the value here ,

sorry for my late reply

and thanks again