Pig In The Pasture

I took a short 50 mile ride yesterday and snapped this pic as I was heading home. This is about 200 yds. from my backdoor. Home sweet home. :D

Today things look a lot different thanks to Isabel. :)

ride3.jpg

WOW :)

I wish I had just a little bit of that 2 or even 20 miles away from my front door :D

Very nice :), hope you guys get through the storm all right. This is 12 miles form my house:

26190210lg.jpg

Look Stonewall, there's your handguards:

26190267lg.jpg

26190216lg.jpg

Hey AzMtnThumper,

My sister and brother-in-law live in Flagstaff and I told them I would come out and visit when they found some trails. Last time I was out there, they took my wife and myself on some fire roads, which anyone could ride in their sleep :D. Plus, having a California plate didn't help with the local hunters :). If you wouldn't mind letting me know where some descent trails are, and I will pass the info on to them so next time I may have some sort of challenge.

Thanks

"If you wouldn't mind letting me know where some descent trails are, and I will pass the info on to them so next time I may have some sort of challenge." No problem :). I reccommend having a license plate on your bike to link some of the trails together. I PM'd you my email address.