Sign in to follow this  

xr650l service manual

The FAQ section contains the 93' Service Manual, does anyone have a 05 or newer manual in PDF form?

Why..... :worthy:

What makes your XR650L different from a '93 other then color scheme??? 👍

:ride:

The FAQ section contains the 93' Service Manual, does anyone have a 05 or newer manual in PDF form?

There's no mechanical difference between a '93 and what's sitting on dealer floors now.

Why..... :worthy:

What makes your XR650L different from a '93 other then color scheme??? 👍

I'll take a shot at this. The fenders are shaped differently.???

I am interested to hear some of the tweeks that people know about tho.

but anyhooo... to the right of the bottom post is an ad for (click next word)

clymer manuals. Or fleabay, or Flameazon.con, or you might even try a hondu dealer.

Another qUESTION... wHICH MANUAL DO YOU RECOMMEND for a first manual purchace... I know it has been asked on TT before but since we have a running thread. I might as well get this question out of the way for OP and I.

Honda factory service manual..... Get the real deal or don't waste your money. :worthy:

Welcome aboard to XrHunter. 👍

BTW rockraven00 - Your kinda right with the front fender, some had a speedometer cable guide and some didn't. Later models also have a clutch cable guide on the radiator shroud. Foot pegs, thats a good one. :worthy:

:worthy:

all i ever use is the 93 manual and this web site and once in a while you tube has stuff like cam chain tensioner case splitting timing ect. should be all you need unless you cant be bothered searching..........

Is the 96 XR650L manual still in the FAQ? I searched and could not find it. I just picked up a 93 XR650L and it's motor is in a basket. It would sure be nice to see a good manual. I am using the Clymers that seems to cover almost half a century of XL/XRs. This is a little different than my 85 XL

Is the 96 XR650L manual still in the FAQ? I searched and could not find it. I just picked up a 93 XR650L and it's motor is in a basket. It would sure be nice to see a good manual. I am using the Clymers that seems to cover almost half a century of XL/XRs. This is a little different than my 85 XL

linky from FAQ for a '93 😏

:bonk:

Thank you to both of you, the Linky from TNT worked great. Perfect timing I was ing the Head bolt torques from my Clymers yesterday as I was buttoning it up. And this manual is much better organized too. Merry Christmas to you all,

John

Thank you to both of you, the Linky from TNT worked great. Perfect timing I was ing the Head bolt torques from my Clymers yesterday as I was buttoning it up. And this manual is much better organized too. Merry Christmas to you all,

John

Glad I could help. 😏 Have a good holiday. :banana:

:bonk: