Wish me luck :)

Thanks everyone ?

:ride:

I'd like some changes in employment too.....like some real employment for a change.:worthy:

Well..... apply and move on up :worthy:

Good luck!!! Was this a forced change or one you jumped into? What do you do?

Nope not forced. Wanted something with really good insurance :worthy:.

What do I do??? well lets see, Started in HR then started in the corrugated box industry back in 84 :worthy:

Well..... apply and move on up ?

If only life were that easy. In the last four years I have applied for at least a few hundred jobs. I do part time and temporary work now after 11 years of retail management. Unemployment is up to 20 percent in some areas of our county. More businesses seem to close than open. The town that I live in used to be a thriving working/middle class community, but has of lately, become an economically depressed s:foul:hole.

If only life were that easy. In the last four years I have applied for at least a few hundred jobs. I do part time and temporary work now after 11 years of retail management. Unemployment is up to 20 percent in some areas of our county. More businesses seem to close than open. The town that I live in used to be a thriving working/middle class community, but has of lately, become an economically depressed s:foul:hole.

Believe me I know this all to well... Hence why I moved out of Cali :ride: lots of jobs up here but yeah the whole moving thing is well..... not fun ?

Yep.......

Going for some changes in Employment :worthy: Working on my Resume to try and get into Boeing ?

Wow... I sell my GasGas and Buy a KTM and my whole life is turning all crazy :ride:

Hey Debi -

I have been a recruiter for 15 yrs. I have worked for Boeing in the past and can offer some assistance in the resume department if you need any. Weather if it is Boeing or anywhere else, your resume tells who you are and what you can do and so many people sell themselves short when writing a resume. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.

Greg

Gregory.Estrada@cdicorp.com

Hey Debi -

I have been a recruiter for 15 yrs. I have worked for Boeing in the past and can offer some assistance in the resume department if you need any. Weather if it is Boeing or anywhere else, your resume tells who you are and what you can do and so many people sell themselves short when writing a resume. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.

Greg

Oh wow ... thanks Greg ?

Hey Debi -

Greg

Wow, thats a really nice offer, Greg. Good for you!?